culinaryzest.com exists as a creative space, it is meant to be a place to enjoy and share common culinary interests, it is meant to be a “family friendly” site, as well as a safe environment for people to share in. Therefore every post has a comment box, provided you add something to the discussion and that it does not violate the terms of the Commenting Policies.
By posting to CulinaryZest.com, you agree to the following:
1. Authorship: The blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, and/or author acknowledge that all comments submitted are the views of their author and that posting of them does not imply agreement with their contents.
2. Link limit: Any blog comment with more than two links may be marked as comment spam and deleted. All links will be reviewed.
3. Personal attacks: Comments that stray from addressing the published topic and venture into the inflammatory and/or defamatory realm will not be posted.
4. What To Do If Your Comment Does Not Appear: If you leave a comment on this blog and it does not appear in a reasonable time period, and you know that it does not violate these Comment Policies, contact the blogger.
5. All Rights Reserved: The blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, and/or author reserve the right to edit, delete, move, or mark as spam any and all comments and reserve all rights of refusal and deletion of any and all track backs. They also reserve the right to block access to any person or group from commenting or from the entire blog.
6. Hold Harmless: All comments within this blog are the responsibility of the commenter, not the blog owner, administrator, contributor, editor, or author. By submitting a comment on my blog, you agree that the comment content is your own, and to hold this site, Culinary Zest.com, and all subsidiaries and representatives harmless from any and all repercussions, damages, or liability.
If you find something of interest on my site that you would like to share, I ask that you offer two links back to my content:
- Link to the blog post in question
- Link to the Homepage
On culinaryzest.com, my Reviews section is primarily about books, products and services I have myself personally purchased, used, and loved. I will always write about the experiences I have had with them, good or bad, in an open and honest fashion.
These are my own personal opinions based on my personal experiences with them. I never personally review or recommend a product that I have not personally tried myself and I never will. If I choose to write about a product it is most likely because I love it, I have enjoyed using it and when I find things I love – I love to share it with other people who might love it too!
There may also be times when I chose to write about something I don’t love and why, perhaps it was something I thought would be exciting and fun, but it turned out to be the opposite. I simply try to offer my own reasons why I love or dislike something. If I can help readers make the best possible purchase decisions for them – that’s great!
For copyright purposes, culinaryzest.com is not in the public domain. The fact that this blog owner publishes an RSS feed does not grant any rights for republication or re-use of the material except in the way described below.
All content in this blog created by the blog owner is the property of the blog owner and protected by international copyright laws and cannot be stored on any retrieval system, reproduced, re-posted, displayed, modified or transmitted in any form, electronic or otherwise without written permission of the copyright owner except as noted below.
A brief excerpt of content that does not exceed 128 words or 512 characters may be quoted as long as a link is provided back to the source page on this blog and authorship is properly attributed.